Looking for a unique way to celebrate a recent graduation, wedding, anniversary, birthday, or just celebrating summer and the outdoors?
100% Contact-Free & Physically Distant
Gather loved ones together under the sun or stars to celebrate the wonder around us, and each other. Each attendee is given a beautiful wax sealed envelope, instructed to keep it closed until the experience begins...
Attendees receive beautifully designed kits that allow them to interact with the performance and each other in a truly innovative and safe way.
In a series guided interactions, attendees perform magic illusions in their own hands and minds without knowing how they accomplish these impossible feats.
The entire audience can participate in Andrews' sensory anomalies and illusions to bridge everyday life to a special, heightened world by collaborating to creating the performance, including making crucial decisions and possessing seemingly impossible knowledge.
Shattering the mold of the traditional magic performance, this one-of-a kind performance features elegant magic handpicked from Jeanette’s repertoire specially to fit your event.
But the goal is the same: to gather loved ones together under the sun to
celebrate the wonders around us and each other.
Jeanette Andrews is hailed as one of the most innovative illusionists in the world today and she has presented commissioned and site-specific work for The Smithsonian's Cooper Hewitt, the International Museum of Surgical Science, and the Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago. Andrews has staged hundreds of sold-out and standing-room-only performances for Fortune 500 companies, theaters and universities across the United States, including Infiniti, Kraft, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Lyric Opera and Chicago Ideas Week. Her work explores how illusions construct reality and highlights astonishing aspects of everyday life via moments of the seemingly impossible. She is a prior artist in residence for High Concept Labs and The Institute for Art and Olfaction. Illusion is Ms. Andrews’ life’s work and her performances have been praised by the Chicago Tribune, PBS and the New York Times.
Jeanette has been continually monitoring the guidelines on events from the CDC, WHO, IDPH (IL Department of Health) and MPI (Meeting Planners International), and will be implementing the following:
• Jeanette will be in ongoing dialogue with event host to promote the safety of all and meet the needs and goals of the event.
• Event hosts will receive a detailed guidebook on event set-up tips upon booking.
• The performance is 100% contact-free.
• Performance will occur utilizing physical distancing. Audience attendees will be spaced appropriately and Jeanette will always be at least 6 feet away from all attendees.
• For interactive components, attendees will be given high quality, single use materials (that can be retained as keepsakes).
• Wear PPE at the event
• Will not arrive having had any COVID-19 symptoms
• Will sanitize hands at least every 30 minutes throughout the event
• Jeanette will be accessible every step of the way to answer and and all questions.